Monday, October 17, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday...

 I had a busy weekend. Saturday I did a seminar in Trail, Sunday Norm and I spent all day processing apples and pears (and I mean ALL DAY), and today I worked in Nelson. I'm tired and have pain in my neck. I think I need a massage. But things are finally settling. I just need to fix the financials for our new Chapter Treasurer, and prepare our Gaming grant application and then I think I'll take some time off... it'll be December by then and quieter at work. Norm wants to go south, but I'm not sure I do. I hate to leave the chickens to someone else... they are harder to look after in the winter because they need to be shoveled out...

These photos are of me and Norm doing our apple juice. Check out Norm's outfit!


 His yoga pants and a sweatshirt with wool socks!! hahahaha, my Fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment