Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My New iPhone!!!!

I bought an iPhone today. Now all I have to do is learn how to use it! I did take some pics, and made some notes, and called someone, but I want to get my email set up and my contacts all entered, and take off that stupid autocomplete thing that has NO IDEA what I'm trying to say... I took pictures of the mice in my coop tonight but I haven't figured out how to get them off the phone just yet, so I'll add them later. (and I did... here is some of the mice "hiding" in the chickens' feeding station, and all of a sudden the flash went off!).

 




Norm and I did "Date Day" in town. We had supper at the Outer Clove (garlic-based food) and then I sang at choir practice. Poor group... not only was it oozing off my breath, but I kept burping it up too. And then at one point my boob started singing really loud head banger music. I keep my cell phone there and I guess I somehow not only managed to turn on the internet, but I opened something called Death Note... hahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment